The Rinks – Poway ICE offers two seasons of youth ice recreational leagues for players of all ages and ability levels. The Rinks are recognized as a Model Club Association through USA Hockey and are dedicated to age-appropriate, age-specific skill development, in accordance with USA Hockey's American Development Model.Rules Schedule Register
- In-House Players: $695 (paid in full at registration)
- Goalies: $347.50 (paid in full at registration) – No other discounts apply
- Three Payment Option: Additional $55 to fees listed above
- First payment - $187.50 due at registration
- Second payment - $187.50 due October 1, 2019
- Third payment - $187.50 due November 1, 2019
- Fourth payment - $187.50 due December 1, 2019
USA Hockey Membership – required for ALL participants
Visit www.usahockeyregistration.com for more information.
The Rinks Jersey Package – required for ALL participants
- Cost: $165
- Jersey package may be purchased at the Poway ICE program office
- Games played through the Metro League
- Weekly practices or division clinics
- Team photos, trophies and year-end party
- 5 public skating passes
- Hockey Development Clinic *at an additional, discounted rate
- Games and practices held at The Rinks - Poway ICE and Metro League partner facilities
- Season begins September 3, 2019
- Draft Skate held on Saturday, August 24 at 2:00 p.m.
NEW PLAYERS ONLY
*All division draft skates will take place on Saturday, August 24 at 2:00 p.m.
*All new participants must take part in the draft skate in order to be placed on a team
2013 or younger birthdates
2005 - 2006 birthdates
2004-2008 birthdays - for beginner players
If you would like to be added to our "Youth league Contact List" to stay up to date on schedule changes and programming, please email our Program Office firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact:
Poway ICE Program Office
Poway ICE Youth Hockey Coordinator – Michael Koermer
The Rinks Hockey Manager – Vince Valles
The Rinks Hockey Director – Rick Hutchinson