Welcome to the 2021 Fall Rec League!
The Fall session offers a 17-week season with skills clinic/practice and games in the local Metro League. The safety of all our guests and staff in the forefront, we will continue to ensure our rinks are clean, safe, and kept to the highest possible standards as we follow state and county return to play guidelines.
The Rinks and Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena youth ice recreational leagues are open for players of all ages and ability levels. Our philosophy is to develop great people through hockey and build an environment that reflects fun, pride, team work, sportsmanship and integrity. Our program follows USA Hockey models for developing hockey skills and life lessons throughout the program.
Our youth programs are recognized as a Model Club Association through USA Hockey and we are dedicated to age-specific skill development in accordance with USA Hockey's American Development Model.
Fall Metro League Format
- Paid in Full - $680
- Three-payment Option - $720
- $240 due at registration
- $240 due October 1
- $240 due November 5
- 17 age specific division skills clinics
- 15 games, one-hour ice slot
- USA Hockey Rules
- The Rinks staff coaching
Draft Skate Schedule
Saturday, August 7
- 6/8U - 2:00 p.m.
- 10U - 3:15 p.m.
- 12U - 4:30 p.m.
- 14/16U - 5:45 p.m.
*No team events Labor Day or Thanksgiving weekend
Age Divisions Offered
*All 6U & 8U games will be cross-ice
How to apply an account credit
- Login to customer account
- Proceed with registration for desired program(s)
- When finished registering for your programs, checkout of the shopping cart
- If there is a credit on your account, it will appear as an option to use for payment
- Click FAMILY CREDIT
- Confirm the amount that you want to apply
- Click USE CREDIT and complete the transaction
For a full list of current facility guidelines, visit the Return to Play page
The Rinks and Great Park Ice reserve the right to adjust program formats as needed to meet any Covid-19 state or county safety guidelines, rules, or laws to ensure the best and safest environment for our guests, families, and staff.