Welcome to the 22-23 Fall/Winter Rec League!
The Fall/Winter session offers a 17-week season with skills clinic/practice and games in the local Metro League. The safety of all our guests and staff in the forefront, we will continue to ensure our rinks are clean, safe, and kept to the highest possible standards as we follow state and county return to play guidelines.
The Rinks and Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena youth ice recreational leagues are open for players of all ages and ability levels. Our philosophy is to develop great people through hockey and build an environment that reflects fun, pride, team work, sportsmanship and integrity. Our program follows USA Hockey models for developing hockey skills and life lessons throughout the program.
Our youth programs are recognized as a Model Club Association through USA Hockey and we are dedicated to age-specific skill development in accordance with USA Hockey's American Development Model.
Fall/Winter Metro League Format
- Paid in Full - $692
- Three-payment Option - $732
- $244 due at registration
- $244 due November 20
- $244 due January 15
- 17 age specific division skills clinics
- 15 games, one-hour ice slot
- USA Hockey Rules
- The Rinks staff coaching
- 6U* - Birth years 2016-2017
- 8U* - Birth years 2014-2015
- 10U - Birth years 2012-2013
- 12U - Birth years 2010-2011
- 14U/16U - Birth years 2005-2009
*All 6U & 8U games will be modified 1/2 ice or cross-ice
Sunday, October 16:
- 6/8U - 12:15 p.m.
- 10U - 1:30 p.m.
- 12U - 2:45 p.m.
- 14/16U - 4:00 p.m.
- Full equipment is required to participate
- 2022-2023 USA Hockey membership is required for participation.
- To check your membership or re-register click here
- The Rinks ”Home & Away Jerseys & Socks” - Click Here for ordering information & instructions with our new apparel partner LabFit
No events the weekends of:
- November 26-27 - Thanksgiving
- December 24-January 1 - Holiday Break
- February 17-19 - Presidents' Day
- Login to customer account
- Proceed with registration for desired program(s)
- When finished registering for your programs, checkout of the shopping cart
- If there is a credit on your account, it will appear as an option to use for payment
- Click FAMILY CREDIT
- Confirm the amount that you want to apply
- Click USE CREDIT and complete the transaction
The Rinks and Great Park Ice reserve the right to adjust program formats as needed to meet any Covid-19 state or county safety guidelines, rules, or laws to ensure the best and safest environment for our guests, families, and staff.
For more information, contact:
Poway ICE Program Office
Poway ICE Hockey Manager – Dean Wilson
The Rinks Hockey Director – Rick Hutchinson