Hockey Initiation is a skills development program designed to introduce young hockey players to the fundamentals of ice hockey. This program is designed for players coming from Little Ducks looking to continue their skill development.
“Think experience over perfection in the early years of development”.
Hockey player development is not just about practice. The key is a purposeful development in the right environment, surrounding players with positive reinforcement and a comprehensive skill development training curriculum.
Our goal is to not only give players the opportunity to learn and refine basic hockey skills, but experience game like situations, build confidence while having a great experience. We often like to say the game teaches itself, and with a positive, fun, and controlled environment we can offer players the opportunity to develop skills that can translate to being successful for a lifetime of hockey enjoyment.
- Paid in Full - $420
- Two-payment Option - $460
- $230 due at registration
- $230 due by week 8
Saturdays, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- June 5, 12, 19 & 26
- July 10, 17, 24 & 31
- August 7, 14, 21 & 28
- September 11, 18 & 25
- October 2
- July 3 - 4th of July weekend
- September 4 - Labor Day weekend
- 16 weeks of hockey skills instruction
- Repeat participants will only be issued a jersey on an as needed basis
- Full equipment is required to participate in Hockey Initiation
- 2020-2021 or 2021-2022 USA Hockey membership is required for participation.
- To check your membership or re-register click here
How to apply an account credit
- Login to customer account
- Proceed with registration for desired program(s)
- When finished registering for your programs, checkout of the shopping cart
- If there is a credit on your account, it will appear as an option to use for payment
- Click FAMILY CREDIT
- Confirm the amount that you want to apply
- Click USE CREDIT and complete the transaction
- One parent/guardian may accompany minors into the facility for games
- Masks are required in the facility at all times
- For a full list of guidelines, visit the Return to Play page